Our program works with a network of Prevention Organizations and Agencies to offer our members and the community classes and workshops that address issues that affect us all.
- Suicide / Depression - Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, peaceguam.org, I Pinangon, ASIST, Rainbows for all Children, and VARO
- Teen Health/ Pregnancy- Department of Public Health Education (Maternal Child Health), Doctors, Nurses, and Counselors
- Substance Abuse- Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Guam Army National Guard Counter Drug Task Force
- Dating Violence / Sexual Assault- Healing Hearts, VARO, Good Touch Bad Touch, and Inafa’ Maolek
- Sexting, bullying and cyber bullying – US Attorney’s Office